Helping Overthinkers with Cat Moyle
Time & Location
About the Event
Life is not easy right now, the rules of engagement keep changing, our routines are disrupted, our ability to stay calm is affected, it's a bit exhausting trying to keep afloat and a lot of us feel a bit lost / disorientated / adrift at times.
- Are you up in your head a lot right now (or indeed most of the time)?
- Do you yearn for a bit of peace and quiet?
- Are you flipping tired of it all and just want it to be over?
- Do you want to feel a bit calmer?
- Do you want to feel a bit more in control?
- Do you want to support the ones you love but struggle because you feel a bit all over the place too?
- Do you want to find a different way to navigate these times?
Learn why our minds are making so much noise right now and find out how to activate your powerful inner stability for these times so you can ride the waves with more calm, presence and connection.
Join Cat Moyle for a powerful but peaceful embodiment workshop to
🍃Calm the mind mess
🍃Make sense of how you are and what you need right now
🍃Connect with the parts of you that can help
🍃Learn some potent practices to help you ride the wild waters we are currently in.
This 90 minute interractive workshop will be practical and compassionate. It will focus on honouring where you are at and supporting you to navigate the world you find yourself in from a calmer, more present and connected place.
Plug yourself into the power of the body, the power of community and the power of now and join us.
🍃Attendance fee: £20 for the online workshop and recording.
🍃Bursary places available - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No special equipment required except a zoom account, some time to yourself and some water to drink. You will be sent a zoom link and instructions on the day of the event.
To find out more about Cat and her work, visit www.catmoyle.com
Love, Nora & Cat