⭐The Monday Club ⭐ - All Ten Sessions
Time & Location
About the Event
Oh my dear fellow curious, enthusiastic soul, I am so grateful for your existence. It proves I am not alone. I shall take good care of you while we travel together through the autumn season. We have great companions from all over the world joining us. There is going to be fun, tears, mistakes, growth and deep connections during these weeks. By the end of this you will be a master in curiosity and you can say goodbye to dull moments.
Here is what's in store for you my lovely curious soul:
🔥 13th of September - Improv Games with Liz Peters
🔥 20th of September - Feeling Like and Idiot Workshop with Rachel Blackman
🔥 27th of September - The Embodied Voice with Kate Smith
🔥 11th of October - Irish Divination with Niamh Murray
🔥 18th of October - Moon Ritual with Lucy Bullivant
🔥 8th of November - Sitting with Grief with Sarah & Tony Pletts
🔥 15th of November - Self Empathy with Kaisa Kaarmemma
🔥 22nd of November - Journey to Meet the Departed with Leandro D'Andrea
🔥 29th of November - Shadow Game- Harvesting a Demon with Jamie Catto
🔥 6th of December - Storytelling with Nana Tomova
The benefits of training our curiosity muscle together:
🎈 discover new layers of ourselves, others and gain new skills.
🎈 get to dip our toes into all these wonderful things that happen out there without breaking the bank or needing to commit to further courses.
🎈 learn how to approach life with curiosity, open mind even when dull moments arrive.
🎈 relax into your perfectly imperfect self. Mistakes will be embraces as God know we will do plenty of those.
🎈 the dinner table stories will be less boring. Our family will be grateful.
🎈 becoming more interesting, curious and attractive. Our current and future partners will love it.
🎈 but most importantly, we will keep being curious even when shit hits the fan.
- each Monday we have two hours of being together. You will receive a zoom link and a short pdf a few days before with all the info needed.
- 7.30 pm we start and for half an hour, we arrive, chat, say hello, moan about whatever is going on with us at that moment; yep, moaning will be allowed.
- 8 pm, we have our lovely facilitator with us for one hour to stretch our curiosity muscle and experience something new. Stuff will happen.
- 8.30pm, we have half an hour to share how we felt about the experience, what we like or not, have a glass of wine while we chill. Don't worry; you are in safe hands. I have been holding space for people to share their stuff since I was a child.
- 9.30pm we say goodbye and return to our lives with fresh stories to tell
- any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enthusiastic Curious Soul£120+£3 Service fee£120+£3 Service fee0£0