⭐ THE MONDAY CLUB - ONLINE ⭐ ALL SEVEN SESSIONS
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to our tribe of a weird and passionate community of healers, artists, and beautiful, curious souls like you and me. We have a fantastic lineup for you:
👉 11th of October - Irish Divination with Niamh Murray, stone whisperer, artist and a playful soul
👉 18th of October - Moon Ritual with Lucy Bullivant, tarot reader, reiki facilitator, and magic weaver
👉 8th of November - Sitting with Grief with Sarah and Tony Pletts, holders of heart lead experiences
👉 15th of November - Self Empathy with Kaisa Kaarmemma, artist, activist, and an inspiring wild soul
👉 22nd of November - Journey to Meet the Departed with Leandro D'Andrea, shaman, a healer with contagious laughter
👉 29th of November - Shadow Game - Harvesting a Demon with Jamie Catto, God of mischieve and games. Master swearer and loving soul.
👉 6th of December - Storytelling with Nana Tomova, master storyteller, explorer of myths and folk stories
The benefits of training our curiosity muscle together:
🎈 discover new layers of ourselves, others and gain new skills.
🎈 get to dip our toes into all these wonderful ways of healing and being without breaking the bank or needing to commit to further courses.
🎈 learn how to approach life with curiosity and an open mind
🎈 relax into your perfectly imperfect self. Mistakes will be embraces as God knows we will do plenty of those.
🎈 the dinner table stories will be less boring.
🎈 becoming more interesting and even sexier than you already are
🎈 you actually have the opportunity to heal some s**t along the way if you are willing.
- each Monday we have two hours of being together. You will receive a zoom link and a short pdf a few days before with all the info needed.
- 7.30 pm we start and for half an hour, we arrive, chat, say hello, moan about whatever is going on with us at that moment; yep, moaning will be allowed.
- 8 pm, we have our lovely facilitator with us for one hour to stretch our curiosity muscle and experience something new. Stuff will happen.
- 9 pm, we have half an hour to share how we felt about the experience, what we like or not, have a glass of wine while we chill. Don't worry; you are in safe hands. I have been holding space for people to share their stuff since I was a child.
- 9.30pm we say goodbye and return to our lives with fresh stories to tell.
- any questions email@example.com
- All Seven Sessions£80+£2 Service fee£80+£2 Service fee0£0