Sat, 04 Nov|
Untangling your relationships with Debbie Beauchamp.
Time & Location
04 Nov, 09:00 – 17:00
London, Quaker Meeting House, 2 Lawn Terrace, Blackheath, London SE3 9LL, UK
About the event
Join us for our 6th Family Constellation with Debbie Beauchamp. I can't wait to see you all. By November I will be missing London and it wil be great to connect on a deeper level with like minded spirits.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts over long periods of time, difficult problems persist in our lives. These enduring issues may have their origins and potential solutions in our unconscious relationship to our family system. Constellations provide a fresh and powerful way to understand and resolve these deeply felt, intensely personal issues.
Difficulties that can be profoundly transformed by constellations include:
- Relationship problems between partners, parents and children
- Divorce or separation
- Inability to achieve what we want in life
- Frustrations with work, career direction, money
- Illness, disability, facing death, bereavement
- Persistent depression, anxiety or other emotional states
- Addictions or other compulsive behaviours
What are Family Constellations?
Constellations help us to view our issues in the context of all our important relationships and loyalties. They reveal to us the ways we may be unconsciously entangled in relationships with others. In those entanglements, we may follow in the footsteps of another person, however costly that may be to ourselves. Alternatively, we may seek to compensate another person with a painful fate by denying ourselves. Through this gentle but powerful work, previously baffling dynamics can be brought to light and resolved. This enables participants to move towards freeing themselves from the forces that hinder their happiness and fulfillment.
How these workshops run?
- Constellations were developed by the German therapist Bert Hellinger. In a safe and confidential setting, each “Issue Holder” works with a facilitator to set up a constellation on their issue. Firstly the facilitator will help them describe the issue. The participant then chooses members of the group to be a “Representative” for the relevant people, and positions them into the special grouping which is a constellation. During this process, a clearer picture of the issue and the underlying dynamics emerges. This picture can offer us profound new insights about the people and events in our lives, and can open up radical new approaches to change and resolution. These in turn create the possibility of arriving at peace with our issues, and of moving forwards with greater freedom, happiness and purpose.
- Participants may be an Issue Holder, who brings an issue to constellate, or attend as a Representative. Representatives may take part in constellations and so contribute to the work and also learn about it. Representing in the work of others often offers insights and healing as powerful as when we bring our own issues. A safe, confidential and supportive environment is provided in the workshops. Taking part in this process, either as an Issue Holder or Representative can touch people in a deep and healing way.
No prior knowledge of this way of working is needed.
For this day workshop we have:
· 5 Issue Holders £120/each
· 10 Representatives £60/each
Location: Quakers Meeting House, 2 Lawn Terrace, Blackheath, London SE3 9LL
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love, Nora & Debbie
By getting a ticket you become a subscriber to Nora's Events and A Celebration of Being. We will not share your details with other parties. You can always unsubscribe. No hard feelings.
Debbie Beauchamp is a BACP accredited counselor. Debbie has been participating in constellation work for over 10 years and completed her professional training as a constellator in 2010. Debbie also runs transformational workshops for women and men and has a passion for healing between the masculine and feminine. She supports people to create a life that expresses all of who they are.
Testimonials from last workshop:
"Family Constellation with Debbie Beauchamp has become a real highlight of my year.
I found the experience as an Issue Holder to be incredibly healing and nourishing.
Debbie and Nora have created a space that felt very safe, supportive and warm.
And going through the day in a company of beautiful, supportive and like minded women made the experience extra special.
I cannot recommend it highly enough."
Olga Bonde - Nutritionist
" The family constellation workshops Nora hosts are life changing - no exaggeration. Whether you are new to inner work or experienced, you will witness the unexplainable take place. For me, it gently connects me to a part of myself that wants to be seen, heard, held, felt and loved.
If you want to go deeper, feel deeper and experience a oneness with humanity this is a wonderful workshop to do so.
I have done many retreats, workshops and online temples with Debbie and she always delivers. She is a true inspiration. I hope Nora will continue to host in the future as she brings such a great positive encouraging energy and a beautiful location for us participants."
Liana Sheldrick - Counsellor
+£3.00 service fee
You will get a Family Constellation represented by the other participants at the workshop. It's deep work so please allow time to rest before and after the workshop. This is going to be the forth Family Constellation and all our participants were loving and nourishing to each other, creating a warm and safe environment. If you have any questions, please email at info@norasevents,.com Love, Nora
+£3.00 service fee0
+£1.50 service fee
You will be participating in other people's Family Constellations. You will learn how this type of healing works through your own experience. Your presence on the day will be valuable as this work can't be done without you. So thank you so much for making it possible. Besides helping others by being a representative you have a grate opportunity to gain awareness into your own issues and family dynamics, as it's never a coincidence the roles we play in other people's constellations.
+£1.50 service fee0