The Monday Club - Moon Ritual
Time & Location
About the Event
We all need a bit of magic in our lives as we are more than rational human beings. This session is perfect for those who never tried tarot or anything that is not scientifically proven. Maybe your mind will not get it, but your heart will if you allow it. But don't listen to me; come and see it for yourself. The best knowledge is the one you gain from your own experience involving body, heart and mind, in my opinion. And, no, we are not going to put a spell on anyone.
⬇️ Check the multiple benefits of training your curiosity muscle with us at the bottom of this page ⬇️
Lucy Bullivant is a tarot reader, coming from the mistical lands of Greenwich, London. She is intuitive, sensitive and wise while you have the sense that she knows the deeper waters of your soul and she is not afraid to join you there. I love her open and clear style.
Many magical practitioners follow the moon, and we will learn how we can also gain insight from these practices in our own lives. We’ll pull some collective tarot cards for the group, do a guided meditation for the energy of the moment, and release what’s in your way, ready for the full moon manifestations later that week.
This is a moon to calm our nervous system, get clear on what we’re creating and let it flow.
Please bring a small black or white spell candle (or a tea light) and an open mind.
The benefits of training our curiosity muscle together:
🎈 discover new layers of ourselves, others and gain new skills.
🎈 get to dip our toes into all these wonderful things that happen out there without breaking the bank or needing to commit to further courses.
🎈 learn how to approach life with curiosity, open mind even when dull moments arrive.
🎈 relax into your perfectly imperfect self. Mistakes will be embraces as God know we will do plenty of those.
🎈 the dinner table stories will be less boring. Our family will be grateful.
🎈 becoming more interesting, curious and attractive. Our current and future partners will love it.
🎈 but most importantly, we will keep being curious even when shit hits the fan.
"The Monday Club was an amazing experience! It became almost a habit to meet both new and familiar people in a cozy friendly circle. Facilitators were super interesting people, who softly and skilfully helped me to find something new about myself. And it was fun as well! Nora is the most joyful and caring person, who goes far and beyond to make you feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recommend this experience! " Svetlana B.
- each Monday we have two hours of being together. You will receive a zoom link and a short pdf a few days before with all the info needed.
- 7.30 pm we start and for half an hour, we arrive, chat, say hello, moan about whatever is going on with us at that moment; yep, moaning will be allowed.
- 8 pm, we have our lovely facilitator with us for one hour to stretch our curiosity muscle and experience something new. Stuff will happen.
- 9 pm, we have half an hour to share how we felt about the experience, what we like or not, have a glass of wine while we chill. Don't worry; you are in safe hands. I have been holding space for people to share their stuff since I was a child.
- 9.30pm we say goodbye and return to our lives with fresh stories to tell.
- any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curious Soul£15+£0.38 Service fee£15+£0.38 Service fee0£0