Mon, 25 Apr|
The Monday Club - with Cat Moyle
Learn how to make choices that you never ever change your mind about.
Time & Location
25 Apr, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
About the Event
Give Polly / Peter the procrastinator a break; tap into the wise sage within and be 147% sure about everything.
This session is for those who struggle taking decisions or doubt the decisions.
Either way it's good to know that underneath it all we all have body wisdom to rely on and Cat will help us connect to it through an embodied exploration, humour and compassion.
Cat Moyle is obsessed with bodies.
She is an Embodiment Teacher and an Intuitive Bodyworker and Certified Amanae Practitioner.
She works with overthinkers supporting them to connect deeply with their bodies as a tool for becoming calmer, stronger and learning to live more and think less. Really this work is about becoming more connected to our whole selves and those around us.
She is a fierce believer in you and your body’s ability to deal with whatever life throws at you. She understands the powerful connection between our bodies and how we do life.
She is committed to sharing what she learns that might help you remember that via online programmes, group workshops and one to one sessions or in any conversation at any gathering where the music is a bit rubbish.
She is also a yogi, novice meditator, over sharer, altruist, optimist, prolific swearer, dance floor demon and massive fan of sounds and the sea.
"The Monday Club was an amazing experience! It became almost a habit to meet both new and familiar people in a cozy friendly circle. Facilitators were super interesting people, who softly and skilfully helped me to find something new about myself. And it was fun as well! Nora is the most joyful and caring person, who goes far and beyond to make you feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recommend this experience! " Svetlana B.
- We have two hours of being together. They are free, online and not recorded.
- 7.30 pm we start and for half an hour, we arrive, chat, say hello.
- out of respect for us and the participants please arrive before 8pm. Late comers will not be admitted after 8pm.
- 8pm, we have our facilitator with us for one hour to stretch our curiosity muscle
- after 9pm, we have half an hour for sharing
- 9.30pm we say goodbye or stay for a little longer depending on the mood.
- any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for registering. You will find the zoom link in your confirmation email.