Mon, 07 Mar|
⭐️ The Monday Club - with Renata Chubb
We will take one step closer towards embodying your most present intention, by making an intuitive visual, an image that is personal to you.
Time & Location
07 Mar 2022, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
About the event
This is about enjoyment and playing in process, soaking in colour, trying on the new, connecting to our own creative flow and feeling free. No previous experience needed. This is not about learning how to paint.
We will consider what our intention actually means for us. We will work through the process of bringing it outside of ourselves, the process of creating a tangible item can help us to build stronger connections, this intention is no longer in our thoughts, and in the future… an image of it, a symbol of it, that came through us, now sits before us - we can hold it. it is beginning to take form.
- Heavy Paper - to hold acrylicsPaints
- Container of water to rinse brushes
- Paper towel or old rag
- Optional: bring any FUN things to play with in the creation of your image - sponges, Pencils, pencil crayons, plastic forks, bubble wrap
- Cosy clothes that aren't precious
Renata Chubb - An Art Facilitator and Expressive Arts Therapist in Training: I believe that art, sound, movement, words, and play offer great potential for healing and reconnection with self. I have turned to art through so many difficult life experiences - often without even realizing it. My role is to gently guide, work with, and provide creative tools for individuals to uncover themselves through the expression. Often we do not have words. Without a doubt a space can be made by working with colour, or sounds, tiny movements, our breath, written words. There are many ways to explore our wounds, and embrace our own aliveness.
"The Monday Club was an amazing experience! It became almost a habit to meet both new and familiar people in a cozy friendly circle. Facilitators were super interesting people, who softly and skilfully helped me to find something new about myself. And it was fun as well! Nora is the most joyful and caring person, who goes far and beyond to make you feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recommend this experience! " Svetlana B.
- We have two hours of being together.
- all sessions are free, online so there is no recording of it.
- 7.30 pm we start and for half an hour, we arrive, chat, say hello.
- 8 pm, we have our lovely facilitator with us for one hour to stretch our curiosity muscle.
- 9 pm, we have half an hour for sharing.
- 9.30pm we say goodbye and return to our lives with fresh stories to tell.
- any questions email@example.com
Thank you for registering. You will find the zoom link in your confirmation email.